dnf5 repo <subcommand> [options] [<repo-spec>...]
repo command in
DNF5 offers several queries for getting information
about repositories configured on the system.
- List available repositories.
- Show detailed info about repositories.
- Show information about all known repositories.
- Show information only about enabled repositories.This is the default behavior.
- Show information only about disabled repositories.
- Force the use of a specific architecture.See dnf5-forcearch(7) for more info.
dnf5 repo info --all
- Print detailed info about all known repositories.
dnf5 repo list --disabled *-debuginfo
- Print disabled repositories related to debugging.