dnf5 advisory <subcommand> [options] [<advisory-spec>...]
advisory command in
DNF5 offers several queries for getting information about
advisories and packages related to them.
advisory-spec arguments could be passed to filter only advisories with given names.
- List available advisories.
- Print details about advisories.
- Print a summary of advisories.
- Show advisories containing any version of installed packages.
- Show advisories containing newer versions of installed packages.
- Show advisories containing equal and older versions of installed packages.
- Show advisories containing newer versions of installed packages for which a newer version is available.
- Show only advisories containing packages with specified names.This is a list option.Only installed packages are matched. Globs are supported.
- Consider only content contained in security advisories.
- Consider only content contained in bugfix advisories.
- Consider only content contained in enhancement advisories.
- Consider only content contained in newpackage advisories.
- Consider only content contained in advisories with specified severity.This is a list option.Accepted values are: critical, important, moderate, low, none.
- Consider only content contained in advisories that fix a ticket of given Bugzilla ID.This is a list option.Expected values are numeric IDs, e.g. 123123.
- Consider only content contained in advisories that fix a ticket of given CVE (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures) ID.This is a list option.Expected values are string IDs in CVE format, e.g. CVE-2201-0123.
- Show only advisories referencing a Bugzilla ticket.
- Show only advisories referencing a CVE ticket.
dnf5 advisory info FEDORA-2022-07aa56297a
- Show detailed info about advisory with given name.
dnf5 advisory summary --contains-pkgs=kernel,kernel-core --with-bz
- Show a summary of advisories containing
kernel-corepackages and referencing any Bugzilla ticket.
dnf5 advisory list --security --advisory-severities=important
- Show a list of security advisories or advisories with